Hetalia roleplay and fandom website.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Chikyuu Rondo

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to MajesticHetalia-rp Forums formerly Hetaroleplay Forums.

Hi, I'm Vienna!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vienna

Vienna

Hi, I'm Vienna! Empty
PostSubject: Hi, I'm Vienna!   Hi, I'm Vienna! EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 11:36 pm

Character Name: Vienna

What they represent: Vienna, the capital city of Austria

Human Name: Vienna AnnMarie Edelstein

Appearance: Wavy dark-brown hair with that annoying curl, purplish-blue eyes (see my profile pic because I can't upload it here for some reason)

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: Has OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder), somewhat antisocial but polite to everyone (but you DO NOT want to see rage mode), is amused by freeloading off people. Enjoys cake and coffee.

Friends: Basically everyone and no one at the same time, doesn't have a grudge against anyone nor hates anyone but doesn't particularly socialize.

Foes: Doesn't particularly hate anyone

History: Regarded as the City of Music[12] because of its musical legacy, Vienna is also said to be "The City of Dreams" because it was home to the world's first psycho-analyst – Sigmund Freud.[13] The city's roots lie in early Celtic and Roman settlements that transformed into a Medieval and Baroque city, the capital of the Austro-Hungarian Empire. It is well known for having played an essential role as a leading European music centre, from the great age of Viennese Classicism through the early part of the 20th century. The historic centre of Vienna is rich in architectural ensembles, including Baroque castles and gardens, and the late-19th-century Ringstrasse lined with grand buildings, monuments and parks.- Wikipedia

Fun facts: Is secretly claustrophobic
Back to top Go down

Hi, I'm Vienna!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia roleplay and fandom website. :: Your first category :: OC Applications-
Jump to: