Hetalia roleplay and fandom website.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Chikyuu Rondo

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to MajesticHetalia-rp Forums formerly Hetaroleplay Forums.

Nice To Meet You. I'm Being Sarcastic, Of Course.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Great Britain

Great Britain

Nice To Meet You. I'm Being Sarcastic, Of Course. Empty
PostSubject: Nice To Meet You. I'm Being Sarcastic, Of Course.   Nice To Meet You. I'm Being Sarcastic, Of Course. EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 8:25 pm

Hello, I'm Arthur Kirkland. Of course, you should know that. I'm a former pirate, and if you dare mess with me, you will have to answer to my black magic. I am well aware of the affairs of other countries, unlike that gluttonous pig, America. I do believe that football and rugby are quite entertaining. And if you mention any of my defeats in these sports, I will sulk curse you. I also enjoy tea; earl grey is my absolute favourite. I like my tea to be just perfect. I hate cold tea, and I hate it when my tea is too sweet or when it's watered down. I also like to enjoy a scone during tea time. Tea time is always at four o'clock, if you haven't learnt that yet. A lot of countries view me as stubborn, prideful, and self absorbed. Well I disagree! I just think that dignity is important. After all, respect is earned. Many countries also believe that I am delusional. Well I assure you, flying mint bunny is real!

Well, it's my time to go. I enjoyed talking to you. That's sarcasm, of course!

((It's me, Hungary from the other site. o3o))
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

Nice To Meet You. I'm Being Sarcastic, Of Course. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice To Meet You. I'm Being Sarcastic, Of Course.   Nice To Meet You. I'm Being Sarcastic, Of Course. EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 9:07 pm

Ahh, so I see another tea lover is here.
But ah, you're very friendly for someone being sarcastic.

[[Long time no see Hun-chan!]]
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetirrelevant.tumblr.com

Nice To Meet You. I'm Being Sarcastic, Of Course.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia roleplay and fandom website. :: Your first category :: Introductions-
Jump to: